I'd like to share this video...it's impossible not to feel energetic after watching it! Give me your opinion and if you come up with any creative idea for your classroom.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi!This video is amazing!!! I would like to be like the teacher in it. He really motivates his students.
This web page is intended for Trainee Teachers of English to share their feelings, experiences, fears, successes and failures. As a teacher of Trayecto de Práctica at Instituto de Profesorado Nº7 in Venado Tuerto I'm in touch with my students' feelings in their first approach to classroom experience. I can still remember my feelings when entering a classroom no longer as a student, but as a teacher: feelings af all sorts, questions of all kinds. That is the reason why I'd like to provide trainee teachers with a place to share with other students with the same feelings and questions, and teachers who can provide ideas and experiences... both sharing our passion for teaching!
Gabriela N. Duaigües. Profesora Superior de inglés. Licenciada en Lengua Inglesa. Diplomada en Gestión Educativa. Especialista en Educación y Nuevas tecnologías.
2 comments:
Hi!This video is amazing!!! I would like to be like the teacher in it. He really motivates his students.
Hi everyone!! This video is amazing! I would like to be like the teacher in it. He really motivates his students...
Post a Comment